Forbes Top 5 Richest Rappers in Year 2013
Year 2013’s countdown of Forbes net worth list of Hip Hop‘s wealthiest Rappers ranging from Artists like 50 Cent, Birdman, Dr. Dre to Jay-Z and Diddy. According to Forbes, Diddy’s no stranger to the number 1 spot. See the video for a detailed sources of the rappers’ income.
Top 5 Richest Rappers Countdown:
5. Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson made a splash with his Vitamin water deal to net worth at $100 million after taxes plus other ventures like SK and more.
4. Bryan “Birdman” Williams with a net worth of $150 million for co-finding Cash Money Records which features the likes of Lil Wayne,Drake and Nicki Minaj on the Roster plus affiliation with Vodka, #YMCMB Clothing line and Book publishing.
3. Andre “Dr. Dre” Young with $350 million thanks to his Dre Beats Headphone venture.
2. Sean “Jay-Z” Carter with a net-worth of $475 million accumulated from several interests like Barclay’s , RocaWear Clothing line, Music and more.
1. Sean “Diddy” Coombs tops the richest list once more with a net worth of $580 million from his partnership with Ciroc.
VIDEO: Forbes Top 5 Richest Rappers in Year 2013: